Thread: Blow. It. Up.
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 06:04 PM   #20
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I know the center position is a joke, but I still think a third reliable scorer is what we need. It's the reliance on these crappy side players that kills the team. We CANNOT rely on guys like Maxi and DFS and Bullock and THJ and I don't care to win games. Period. We've done it now for three years, and it doesn't work. They simply cannot consistently be relied on to hit open threes. And they frankly can't be relied on in general either.
Umm. Yea. Demar helps us win that games last night. I cant help but think about how many of these close games where we could have won if ANYONE aside from Luka could take the ball and do what the call FN SCORE. Even if it weren't Demar exactly, another creator or multi tool player.

But this has all been said before here and elsewhere. A legit big is icing but with THJ,DFS and Bullock we don't even have a damn cake.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote