Thread: Jeremy Lin....
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 10:18 AM   #5
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
Lin grew up in California. What does being of asian decent have to do with it? Stereotype much? Although, he did go to Harvard so maybe that's where you're getting this "high IQ" thing from.

But I've heard he's an energetic player that really leaves it all on the court. Terry doesn't really run the point anymore so I'm not sure why you group him in this. To suggest he take minutes from Roddy is laughable. And Barea is serviceable and has chemistry with the other Mavs.

Let Lin take a stint in the D-League. Then let's see where he's at. Barea will be an unrestricted free agent by then so you may get your wish.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but, Why would you comment if all you have is what you've heard?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote