View Single Post
Old 03-08-2001, 08:05 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

1. If you're referring to the msg board itself, then no I didn't write it. It's a program that I bought the license for, which I've basically modified and configured.

The site itself is something I'm working on by myself. The graphics, programming, content, etc. I have friends who are willing to help with the more complex programming and scripting though.

2. This site was first hosted by Interland, but I've since switched to the more reliable Live Technologies (same host as ClutchCity.net). With the high amount of traffic I'm anticipating, I'll most likely switch to a dedicated server in the coming months. That is, if I have the necessary funding. If you can hook me up, lemme know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

3. If there's an icon you'd like me to add, just post it in a msg so we can all take a look! If it looks cool, isn't tacky or inappropriate, and is not copyrighted material, then I'll probably add it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I plan on sending a msg to Cuban sometime next week to see if I could use those new logos as icons, since they've been requested a couple times before.

I'm guessing a lot more people will be joining us once the site goes live, so getting some new icons sounds like a pretty good idea.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote