View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 12:17 AM   #71
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
As soon as 5-0 registers we'll have just the one spot left, so get yourself signed up up, CDawg, old buddy .

Dang... I do have to say that for a league that was started on the fly just over two days ago, the D-League is looking like it's going to be pretty darned competitively stout...
Ahhh. Very well, soldier. I failed to read the entire thread, as per my wont, and made the mistake of using the sign-in details for the original D-M.com league. I was happy to type "FatLever," I might add. Though Lafayette Lever, the former Nuggets great and a royal pain the Mavericks' ass, served to do more against us than he did for us in his short tenure here, his name was still at least as enjoyable a remembrance as the former sharpshooter who never quite found his surely deserved niche, the great (#21, I believe) Anthony Dumas.

Sporting no facemask, the proud Utah Saints have joined this venerable league. May you all treat me with mercy.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote