View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 12:31 PM   #108
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Ate at some new hot wing place off 183 next door to a Fiesta supermarket (should have known better)....the guy was like lemme know if you like my wings or not...ordered lemon pepper, garlic parm, and traditional buffalo with fries....wings flavors all tasted identical, but the fries were awesome. I like my wings battered first then fried not just fried (like Wingstop)...called the guy and made that recommendation and advised him on those flavors....needless to say he thought I was "hating" on his wings

Now my GF calls them nasty wings....she was like "Lets go get burgers, and get our fries from Nasty Wings"...lol