View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #40
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

I'm a Mavericks fan only, but I lived in NOLA from 2007-2010 and had season tickets to the hornets for 2 years. My wife is actually a bigger Hornet fan than Mav fan because of this. We really love CP3.

BUT, I actually really like the result of the trade. (if it i similar to the first trade)

Okafor, Odom, Scola, and K Martin definitely sound like they could be the best 4 players on a pretty good team. Winning cures all and I think NOLA could fall in love with the team if they get 45-50+ wins. I think that is very reasonable. Looking at PER for those 4 it was 16, 19.5, 18.6, and 21.5. With guys like that getting heavy minutes it could really work.

I think the biggest news of the trade is that no matter what the lockout tried to do… it definitely didn't change anything for players choosing where they want to play.