Thread: School
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2001, 12:09 AM   #14
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

DJ, I'm glad to see you aren't letting the extra 2 yrs or so stop you from investigating a life in medcine or PT. Both are great fields, especially when that's where your heart is. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you as far as med school aps go, etc. I'm not the expert, but I've spent a lot of time w/that stuff.
As for where I've been! I spent 6 wks in the wilderness in Minnesota - working in the health center at a church camp. It was super-incredible!! One of those "highlights of life" type things. A couple weeks ago, I started my job in San Diego (Financial Services). It's pretty cool. I stay super busy, but hope to stay up with what's going on w/your site here.