Thread: Elton Brand
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 12:45 PM   #10
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Forgetting about the $$$$'s involved....would Brand be better than Damp or Gooden at the C postion?

He definitely pre-injury would have been, IMO. Now, I have no idea.

He is known as a shot blocker. He is very long for only being 6'9". Very nice wingspan.
He has range offensively and is very good inside. He can score, and score often.

My only questions are "Is he a fit?" and "the injury question" -- considering his $$$$$.

------------------
since I do not consider, LBJ, Kobe, Bosh, Wade, CP3, DWilliams, Roy, DHoward, Yao,or Garnett to be available for the Dust chip -- and I don't see any other BIGs out there that could really help the team (maybe Kamen or Camby) -- I'd consider trading for him, and then using the Dust chip on a SG. Dallas's biggest weakness right now, IMO is their bigs in comparison to LA's bigs. Brand, might be able to help resolve some of that.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote