Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 07:02 PM   #886
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I would LOVE to find a way to get another top-10 pick and grab Mikal Bridges -- he's one of my favorite players in the draft. High floor, potentially high ceiling, hard-working, jack-of-all-trades, 100% Rick Carlisle guy... There's a good chance he's sitting in the top-3 when people re-draft this class in 5 years.
The only way you get another lottery pick is giving up Smith. I'd consider it if he didn't play a crucial position and the player you replaced him with could be a primary ball handler.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote