Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 12:23 PM   #896
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Good luck the draft looks stronger every week.

Right now im fine with Top-6. Ayton/Porter/Doncic/JJJ/Bagley/Bamba...cant complain with anyone. I just dont want to have to "settle" in such a draft for guys like Carter/Mikal/Trae...
Those are some fine players to settle with though. I'm not in denial as I completely agree about getting in the top 5 or 6, but Carter/Mikal/Trae could easily be top five picks in nearly every other draft.

Carter is being rightfully compared to Al Horford but is a better shot blocker and can already hit threes. It's just a different era now where fundamental bigs like him aren't as valued. But would we all commit suicide if we got someone like Horford?

Mikal Bridges is similar. Remember that Kawhi Leonard was taking 15 in the draft and is the best if not second best two way player in the game. Bridges is going to be good...REALLLLY good. He will dominate advanced stats nearly ever night with elite shooting and defense.

The only reason those guys are down the list is because of the elusive superstar potential. But I bet they will be just under that threshold and any team that gets them will be extremely happy.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote