Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 06:54 PM   #905
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I went back and looked at Mikal Bridges and Paul George and George was 20 and Bridges will be 22 as a rookie so George was almost two years younger. Think Kawhi was 21 when he came into the league if my math is correct. Looks like Otto Porter was 20. I think Porter is his floor, poor man's George his ceiling.
I'm not too worried about Mikal's age since he has an August birthday and was always the oldest kid in his class... If anything, the three years of college have allowed him to grow and mature a lot -- this guy would be one of Rick's favorites right out of the gate. Out of all the players in the top-10, Bridges is the one guy who NEVER takes a play off.

It's hard to tell if he'll ever be a star, but if you look at how much he's improved in college, it's definitely a possibility that he could keep growing exponentially to the point of becoming an All-Star one day. At worst, he'll be a top-notch 3&D swingman in the mold of pre-injury Wesley Matthews.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote