Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 07:12 PM   #907
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I'm not too worried about Mikal's age since he has an August birthday and was always the oldest kid in his class... If anything, the three years of college have allowed him to grow and mature a lot -- this guy would be one of Rick's favorites right out of the gate. Out of all the players in the top-10, Bridges is the one guy who NEVER takes a play off.

It's hard to tell if he'll ever be a star, but if you look at how much he's improved in college, it's definitely a possibility that he could keep growing exponentially to the point of becoming an All-Star one day. At worst, he'll be a top-notch 3&D swingman in the mold of pre-injury Wesley Matthews.

I agree, but I would just add I think due to his frame and length he has a higher floor than pre-injury Wes Matthews.