View Single Post
Old 08-21-2002, 05:08 PM   #31
PeterVecseyisdumb

PeterVecseyisdumb is an unknown quantity at this point

<<

<< The kings missed free throws during the entire lakers/kings playoff series. If the kings had made their free throws in game #4, then the kings might have won the series in 5 games. The kings missed their free throws in game #4, which was part of the reason the kings blew their big lead in game #4. The kings lost game #4, partly because they missed their free throws in game #4. >>

Damn dude...let this go. Games can be won even missing freethrows. Games can not be won when refs alter the outcome of a play that was the difference in the game. If we where to somehow re-play this series with the shot clock rules they have now starting next year, the refs would have looked at the play, changed it, and the Kings would have won NO MATTER IF THEY MADE THE FREETHROWS OR NOT!!!!! You are right in saying that the Kings had a SECOND chance at destiny even after all the crap the refs dished out, I agree with you there. But where I don't agree is that is not where the blame lies for the Kings losing the series cause if we could re-play it under current rules they would have won it...with or without the damn freethrows.
>>

Nellie, you are using a samaki walker three pointer as the deciding play in game #4? What kind of logic is that? In other words you are overlooking everything else that happened in game #4 and are blaming the kings game #4 loss on the samaki walker three pointer?

If you have some sort of evidence that shows the kings losing to the lakers in the playoffs, is an nba conspiracy, show me some proof. I find it humorous that you keep blaming the refs and don't blame the kings. You keep using isolated incidents, instead of the looking at the big picture.

Also, telling me to let it go, is humorous since you keep on replying to my posts in this thread. I really don't want to get into an argument with you. You do seem to be taking this thread too personal, and it's pointless for me to continue posting in this thread, since no matter what I say, you won't change you mind.
PeterVecseyisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote