View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 02:40 PM   #810
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I agree with that ranking mostly, but I'm actually more optimistic about the Mavs. Again, I think Harden will be gone, so I'm counting Houston out, so that moves us up one spot. But really I just think Luka will be so damn good and RC will get the absolute best out of this group that they will overachieve and end up with 6 spot or close to it.
Its going to depend on what they get back for Harden. If they get Levert and Dinwiddie in a package.....Rockets will continue to be in the mix. I'd only rule them out if they are doing what the Thunder are and complete rebuilding. I don't really feel anything to be optimistic about the Mavs as of yet. They can't bring the same team back with minor changes. This should be the time to get a 3rd guy in here.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote