View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 09:53 AM   #70
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Man, y'all are crazy... Dirk has already stated that a) he'd rather retire than be traded to a contender, and b) he's going to finish out this contract and see how he feels.

Sure, he's human (probably?) and reserves the right to change his mind, but it would be the first time in his entire career that he's gone back on his word.
He'll retire as a Mav. I think that's certain. He's simply too loyal to reverse himself. And he'll play out his contract. In my opinion he'll either retire in 2017 or after the following contract, which could be something like Duncan is having right now. 2 years with the second as a player option. In total that means either 2017, 2018 or 2019 Dirk is gone.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote