View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 07:07 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dubya to Cut Aid to Farmers & Students

Quote:
Originally posted by: vinnieponte
Honestly guys, do you think that we should spend billions & billions on a war in which we have no basis for starting to begin with. Ok I understand were in the middle and we can't just back out a.s.a.p, I will admit that. But can we keep spending billions, when we need so much more for more important things here in America?
No, I don't think the U.S. should spend billions in a war in which there was no basis to get into. Fortunately, the U.S. isn't in a war such as that. But in your hypothetical, I can see why you'd be upset. Just let me know when the U.S. gets involved in such a war and I'll get back to you.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote