View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 12:13 PM   #100
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
Was it there about 5 cbas ago? Because if it wasn't, then that statement doesn't apply to him. Sterling is a pos, and I don't feel sorry for him, but this is also a man who loves litigation, has no problems getting dirty and has a billionaire's resources. The legal battle that will result from this could very easily end up causing the nba more financial harm then any moronic statements he made.
CBA's deal with negotiations between the owners and the players. They don't have anything to do with the NBA Ownership Bi-Laws.

I have no idea if the rule was in place when Sterling bought the team but I assume the option is to adopt new rules or sell your team.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 04-30-2014 at 12:13 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote