View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 12:55 PM   #355
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Patrick Crayton talked about this on the radio as well on Friday. Ed took bits and pieces of stories and made big stories of the whole situation, knowing that a story like this that involves T.O. would bring this story to the top of the sports media. Now, watch a story will come out that Romo and Whitten were not invited to T.O. party. The media wants to bury T.O. at the expense of the Cowboys.

Silk...you da man!!!

I have been on another Cowboys board and I am a HUGE supporter of Terrell Owens!!!

I have been getting blasted by other Cowboy fans and I find it rather amusing, boardering on insanity.

You may disagree with me on my next point, but this media stuff is the same tactics that are used in politics. The media has done a great Smear campaign against our current President, just as they are doing against T.O.

That's all I'm staying on politics on this thread...

T.O. is correct in that he is a Villan on ESPN and they will do everything possible to feed this perception. To me T.O. is a great NFL and Dallas Cowboys player. I still go back and look at T.O.'s Blotter record...the guys does NOT break the law. The guy gives you everythign he's got on the field and he is loved by everyone on the team.

I hear stuff from local hack Dale Hanson...he states that if you don't like what is being said, change the station...the problem is that the media are being sheepish and they are ALL reporting negative crap about T.O.

I stated on another board that if someone doesn't write 100% truth, then it is a LIE. Yes 90% truth is still 10% lie and thus a LIE!!!

The reports last week were sensationalism rather than reporting.

Once someone or something is being attacked by the media, there is very little that can be done.

The sad part is seeing how many fans bought into the media and essentially helped to give credence to the media. It's almost as if we have a bunch of sheep and very few fans who can think indepedently in regards to hot topic issues or personalities, such as Terrell Owens.

I'm proud to be an Owens fan and I am even more proud that he is a Leader on this Cowboys organization!!!

I don't know about the rest of you...but I've got my popcorn ready for Saturday night!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote