View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 02:47 PM   #2809
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
In the face of all their history in recent years, the lack of Yao, and the lack of Alston for the first 2 or 3 games, you say this?

I don't know man. I don't know about that.
Alston's out? Didn't know that. Its a bold prediction but I think this is the year the Rockets will get out of the 1st round. I see the Rockets stealing one in Utah and winning their home games.

Quote:
Good lord, does anyone else think Ramon Sessions was a huge steal at #56? I know Milwauke has nothing to play for, but this kid is playing on cloud 9 right now. 25 points and 14 assists last night....
Its early to tell but I think he's going to give Mo Williams some competition in the offseason. Actually since Sessions was a 2nd rounder does that mean he's gonna be a free agent this season? Every year I pick the Bucks to be a player in the East. I don't understand why they're not. Maybe its due to them being so young? They've always drafted well. Solid core of young players, solid bench I just don't get why they suck so bad and a team like the 6ers is the 6th seed in the East. ]

Quote:
I just don't believe the Jazz tanked the game and gave up home court just to face the Rockets in the first round. Not with there road record.

Also pretty stupid move by Okur to issue a flagrant two (though the refs called a flagrant 1) on Oberto in a game they were supposedly tanking. I'll be shocked if he's not suspended a game.
Yea that's another thing. Did the team forget to tell Okur they were tanking the game?

Quote:
I feel bad for Atlanta and Philly..lol

Now the way i see 1st round goin down in the Wast

Suns over Spurs
Jazz over Houston
Mavs over NO
Denver over LA

LA vs Denver ....is the most exciting match up to me. There will be scoring and a lot of it and I am gonna go on a limb and say that Iverson carries the Nuggets past Kobe and the Lakers. Call me crazy but I dont think the Lakers can keep up with them, it mite be a 7 game series..and the Nuggets mite choke away a game or two, but in the end I see them beating LA
Yea you know the bad thing about the 6ers is they need lottery picks and just got into the playoffs and will probably be swept 4-0 in the 1st round. That's why they were so bad when AI was there. He'll always get them in the playoffs but due to their lack of lottery picks and personnel he couldn't get them much further.

Quote:
Utah in 6. I don't see how in the world the Rockettes could possibly win.
We'll see. Seems like people are really overhyping the Jazz like they're the Lakers or Spurs. 1st round exits.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote