Thread: Finley Article
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2002, 09:15 PM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Im sure he is bummed, but I disagree with JoeJoe about him wanting out this summer. I can't fathom that he wants out of Dallas at all.

While I think he's bummed, Im sure he understands that this team is better by the trade and has moved on. Im also pretty sure that it has to do with the guys being dealt to crappy teams, not traded in general.

But, back to my point. I do have one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The thing I found wrong is that he seems like he's waiting to be traded himself now. He's glad it's over for now, but smile or no smile, he must be dreading summer.