View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 11:53 PM   #27
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Well, if he's called for a flagrant 2 during the game, he's automatically ejected.

But as far as suspension goes, you are allowed up to 6 flagrant foul points before suspensions become automatic - you may be suspended before that at the league's discretion.

I'm assuming that like technicals, flagrant points start over in the playoffs. I haven't been able to find a lnk to substantiate that, but that's what I'm thinking.

Since the Game 3 foul was rescinded, then that would give Dirk a total of 2 points.
Oh okay thanks for clearing that up. Never knew about that rule. I know you are automatically ejected from the game after you get a flagrant 2 but I didn't know it could effect you going into another game if you have enough points.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote