View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 08:22 AM   #117
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Yea the Suns can't afford to come off of the Spurs 3 point shooters. That's the difference between the Mavs and the Spurs on offense. Duncan first off is a threat when passing. Second, Finley is shooting 51% from 3, Horry 42%, Bowen 45% and they all throw up when given the chance. I don't know what's Barry's problem. Wasn't he one of the best 3 point shooters in the regular season? You wouldn't think it. I don't believe he's made a 3 in the playoffs.

Quote:
He's been quite solid in the playoffs so far. Didn't he make 8 3-pointers in one game? Don't know about his defense, though...
Yea he's been real solid. Shooting 51% from 3, putting up 15.7 a game. Behind Duncan and Parker, he's been there 3rd best player on the team. Definately one of the most consistent. I won't lie watching Finley in the regular season at the beginning of the year I thought he was finished. But seems like he's just been waiting for the playoffs to come around. His defense on Carmelo in the 1st round was great. He does have his inconsistency's on that defensive end but the Spurs team defense covers his problems up.

I don't know if anyone else noticed but Raja Bell was guarding him for a lot of the night last night. That shows how much D'Antoni feels Fin is still at threat.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote