View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 04:44 PM   #550
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not for all the penicillin in Texas!

Moving right along......

Tony Romo gets a lap dance from Britney Spears?!?

By Gary Dinges | Monday, October 29, 2007, 02:41 PM

Carrie Underwood has a new man in her life and, now, former beau Tony Romo appears to have a new gal pal.

The lucky lady? The one and only Ms. Britney Spears.

No, Cowboys fans, we’re not making this up. And, yes, this might be a good time to pop an antacid or two.

The two apparently connected Friday night, when Brit and friend Alli Sims joined Tony for dinner at Ketchup, an oh-so-chic West Hollywood eatery.

The trio — joined by various hangers-on — later moved to Les Deux, where People magazine’s spies report they spent the night dancing and mingling with pretty people, including “American Idol” host Ryan Seacrest.

On his Los Angeles-based radio show this morning, Ryan told listeners he got quite an eyeful. Here’s how he described things, courtesy of Us Weekly:

Ryan: “I spoke to her for a minute. She seemed to be in a very, very good mood. She had her sunglasses on. I said, ‘Busy day, huh?’ She kind of smiled and laughed and said, ‘Yeah.’ And then I believe I saw her and Tony Romo frolicking.”

Co-host: “Lap dancing?”

Ryan: “I mean some would say.”

Co-host: “She’s on his lap.”

Ryan: “Yeah.”

Take that, Carrie!

Seriously, though, what a start to the week! The possibility of a Tony-Britney union has gossipmongers — ourselves included — drooling. The questions are endless:

Was this a one-time-only deal?

If not, will she prove a distraction to Tony and his teammates, jeopardizing the Cowboys’ Super Bowl chances?

And, pure and simple, why? Why would a guy who can have anyone — yes, anyone — want to spend time with someone loaded with more baggage than an American Airlines jumbo jet?

Thoughts? Come on … you know you want to say something.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote