View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 11:56 PM   #16
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: supposadly For all those no it alls........

1. wolves(this rides on sam cassell, if he can stay healthy the whole year, the wolves have got it)
2. spurs(i think any of the 2,3,4 teams are interchangeable..spurs will have to see if barry fits in because ward didn't last year)
3. nuggets(frontline is loaded..as good as anyone and have solid guards..sort of like Utah on steroids)
4. rockets(i look for yao ming to step it up big time this year 23,11,3)
5. kings(bleh...unless webber heals fully their window will be permanently shut...shamokavic proved that he sucks in the playoffs)
6. grizzlies(pretty much like last year..will be solid in the regular season)
7. suns(amare stoudemire will dominate this year..nash will only help and they may be able to get divac)
8. mavs(with the team they have now, dirk will be lucky to average 15 shots a game)

it's hard to see the lakers making the playoffs without a real center and no backup PF....even if kobe jacks up 40 shots a game, they will lose and only prove shaq's theory on team ball..i also don't see utah making the playoffs..it'll be close like last year..but they're like a watered down version of memphis and denver
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote