Thread: 2022 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 02:20 PM   #87
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
There are two or three potential "hidden gems" PFs/Cs that may be available in the second round. Mavs should consider making a trade to add a draft pick. Koloko, T. Williams, J. Williams, Kamagate could all be available in the upper second round. Not sure if the Mavs have assets to get it done, but I would consider trading Josh Green for one in that group. Not a knock on Josh, it's more there is a glaring need that must be addressed and there are bound to be both busts and diamonds in the rough. I think they should load up their training camp with options and bet that one of them will blossom into a rotation player/starter.

If the Mavs could pull off a trade, they could conceivably draft two of the above. One at #26 and another in the second round.
The amount of pretzel twisting caveats that the collective Mavs fanbase feels compelled to use when making their disclaimer for Josh Green is amusing. I like to just go ahead and say - he is a bust.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote