View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 06:20 PM   #58
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Well, that too. But I was wondering if the question of "who/what is the smoke monster?" will actually ever really be answered, or if it's one of those many questions from earlier seasons that have now become unimportant or otherwise fallen by the wayside.
Well, I think some of the events of season 5 (the "judgment" and, now, we see its possible connections with he who may turn into the Big Baddie of the show) bring the exact nature of the Smoke Monster to the forefront. I don't expect to learn how exactly a monster made of mechanical smoke exists on a South Pacific island. But, for example, its role and purpose I would expect to see answered in some way.