View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 09:39 PM   #108
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well if you look at the box score, you're like wow Luka and Kai played great.

No. Everything was forced, low energy, no dots connected nonsense. It's the lack of drive and grit that kills me

Early Don Nelson teams were talentless, but they played their asses off. That's when I really became a fan. Guys like Erick Strickland had heart.

Show me some heart.
Luka and Kai cant stay in front of their men and arent gritty through screens and defending PnRs. Then you bring in Thj who is somehow worse but he compounds the issue by taking absolutely horrific shots.

Replacing Kidd should happen immediately but it wont. Hopefully it will happen after our fart and fall down play off experience.

I'd be moving Kyrie this offseason, too. Ive been saying this for months but im sure we will keep trying to piece guys around him and Luka to make the effort and short comings passable.

Bottom line is, we cant hide 2 starting star guys on defense. You could get by if Luka was the only real defensive weakness. You could game plan around that.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote