Thread: Apple or PC?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #30
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32

IMO, there are reasons to own a Mac, but they usually don't apply to casual users.
I'd actually argue the benefits are to the casual user. All of the Macs programs run smoothly. When your internet is down, its usually a very easy fix that OSX guides you step by step thru. My parents could easily run OSX and never have to ask me a computer related question again, but my dad is stubborn. The spotlight on OSX is amazing, btw and light years ahead of any PC one I've used. You never have to remember where you put anything. I know I'm rambling, likely because I'm still hungry after eating breakfast, but using a Mac is like watching Dirk drill 3s.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote