View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 11:57 PM   #51
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I think I recall that if a collegiate player declares but doesn't hire an agent, he retains his collegiate eligibility and can enter the draft fresh next year.
If a college player declares, does NOT sign with an agent, and withdraws his name from the draft on time, then he retains his eligibility.

If he declares, does NOT sign with an agent, but does not withdraw his name on time, he loses his eligibility (except for a battle between randolph morris and the NCAA last year).

If he declares and signs with an agent, BOOM, no eligibility, whether he withdraws his name or not.

that's my understanding.