View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #18
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I think my question would be...have you watched their reality show? Scripted or not, the guy seems to have some serious emotional problems. I'm not trying to find an excuse to rag on the guy, but maybe it really is for the best him not coming back. I actually hope it isn't true since he still has opportunities to play well, but it just hasn't worked out so far...

...and you know it.
I'm with you. I think there is something majorly up. I just question the source is all, since its a semi-reputable source talking about an anonymous source. We'll have to see.

I'd have preferred it in the Odom thread until it was official, but we all have different opinions, I guess.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote