Thread: My Donnie plan
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 07:38 PM   #37
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

I don't know if Cuban has a wink wink from one of the class of 2010 free agents Bosh/James but is obvious that the guy is not willing to add any salary beyond this year, He could have made a better offer to the Bucks for Jefferson. He is probably targeting guys like Ray Allen, T-Mac and Joe Johnson and to a lesser degree Larry Hughes and Brad Miller and suit up a competitive team in the floor next season and call it quits until 2010.

Joe Johnson will be great but more than likely a pipedream. Ray Allen fit the proverbial perenial all star but I don't know what the celtics will like in return?..T-Mac is a broken down horse but even Grant Hill made a great recovery but if heathy a wise rental for a year at least...Will the Rockets be willing to take a package that includes Terry? who knows.

I don't think that Cubes is going to trade Damp or for that matter Bass will more likely receives great offers from the Thunders or Magic with the opportunity to start. Probably the more likely scenario will be Hughes and Miller, very dissapointing if that is the case.

I will love to get Ray Allen here and Brad Miller and call it quits as long as we can resign Kidd along with Dirk and Howard and have a two monster Center of Damp and Miller, the problem is we don't have the pieces unless somehow Bass could be include in a S&T and that is very unlikely because of the BCY.

I hope am wrong but get ready for Larry Hughes starting for our Dallas Mavs.
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote