View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 05:27 PM   #14
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE:Crazy Christians need a life

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
Homophobia won Bush the election..some may laugh- but its fact..many many more anti-gay people took to the polls to vote against gays in general...the educated red states and their backwards ass values...
this qualifies as one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read on this board! puhleeez get your head out of your ass and stop hatemongering.

this election had much much more to do with national security and taxes than homophobia. plain ridiculous.

as a man who has studied at prestigous universities in the U.S. and England - I'm highly offended by your "backwards ass" comments...In fact, you might want to consider some introspection. If ignorance were a nickel, you'd be rich by now.

I apologize - I feel like I've been sucked in to this "namecalling"- but please think your posts through in the future.