View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 12:01 AM   #16
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default RE:Crazy Christians need a life

"this election had much much more to do with national security and taxes than homophobia. plain ridiculous.

as a man who has studied at prestigous universities in the U.S. and England - I'm highly offended by your "backwards ass" comments...In fact, you might want to consider some introspection. If ignorance were a nickel, you'd be rich by now."

National security and taxes?? Hmmm..I suppose that had something to do with it, after all, Bush did attempt to brainwash this country that he could protect this country better than Kerry..even though it was under his watch when we were attacked.. Taxes..hmmm..Oh yes, that big tax breaks for the rich- even though the poorest states in the country voted for Bush..comical..

And the fact that you studied at "prestigous" universies here and abroad does not hide the fact that the states with the lowest I.Q. Scores in the country all went red..I can pull the thread again if you are doubting it to be fact?