View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 02:33 PM   #20
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE: Crazy Christians need a life

reeds- can you, in your infinite wisdom (and google-searching democratic websites), find something about the IQ level of voters themselves - or just the states they live in? The reason I ask - is that I would bet anybody that the average IQ of a Bush voter was a tad higher than a Kerry voter.

I'm not taking a shot at you. I think the "intelligensia" voted for Kerry and I also think most illiterate voters voted for Kerry. I think that the median IQ of mainstream American would be higher than Kerry voters. I may be wrong, but I doubt it. Your posts pertaining to the IQ of red and blue states is really ambiguous and pointless. What if only the hgh IQ people in the red states voted? The point you're trying to make is silly.