View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 10:55 PM   #721
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Kidd would rather us lose as long as Wood doesn't play. I'm now thoroughly convinced.

And it's not like Wood is some perfect player that should be kept no matter what, but the coaching staff has sent him a clear message that he isn't wanted on the team.
That makes no sense tbh. I don't doubt it, because I think Kidd and maybe the whole staff is that fn dumb, but it makes no sense. He's 150% already gone. Not playing him isn't helping the team. Screwing up basically everything this season is hurting his chances of being a head coach again.

Cuban will keep Kidd on for wayy too long. It's going to be harder for him to fire Kidd because they have history and are basically friends. Also Cuban doesn't want to be wrong.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote