View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 12:05 AM   #101
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I've said all season that the Mavs match up quite well against GS. They've played some of their best basketball in all three games against them.

And frankly, the Mavs look like a team again these past four games. Seems too little, too late, but at least we might not be a huge embarrassment against GS after all if we get them first round.
I think most teams feel they matchup well with the Warriors lol. They are a undersized team with jump shooters and a great ball handler in Curry.

Its how quick they are able to score points is where things get messy. They can score 10 points in 2 minutes and before you know it you are down 20 points.

I'm not sure what's the correct approach to beating them. The Spurs seemed to be able to slow the game down and get to them. I wouldn't want to get into a shootout with them. The range that Curry and Thompson have......its honestly nothing i've ever seen before. The shots they jack up........are terrible shots for 99.9% of the players in the league.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote