View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 08:11 PM   #107
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
What's the alternative? Because i'm not sure if we can do better than Parsons at this point.

You know I don't mind this team sucking. I can sit through it when its young players. But we literally have nothing to look forward to other than suck worse. That's the sad thing about it.
I think Rick can get any team into the playoffs. I'd be fine keeping Parsons, but Matthews has not lived anywhere close to expectations...injury or not. He is making mental mistakes as much as his lack of athleticism has held him back.

I just think we have to come to grips with the end of the Dirk era. It's tough, but it seems there is no way around it.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote