View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 05:06 PM   #27
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Some Christians Never Give Up...lol

Quote:
Originally posted by: Rhylan
Quote:
Originally posted by: Usually Lurkinhow do you make the decision who should or should not be able to get married?
Ideally, no one would make the decision, and our government and laws would be completely, 100% secular, and neither reference marriage nor give advantages or disadvantages to people in marriages. . . .
And as it usually is with American politics, we'll end up somewhere in the middle so both sides can continue to bitch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
A good reply, Rhylan. I agree.
I'm still interested in Vinnie's thoughts, though. The question was directed to him, and I would like to know how he personally rationalizes the location of the line he draws.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote