View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:15 PM   #121
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
If it was a playoff game, Romo would have played. Same as this week, and same as next week.

Cut the guy, and the organization, some slack.
It's a totally different situation if it's a playoff game vs Week 7. It's a different Entity all together. Yeah, they're playing for the playoffs now, but they're not literally in the playoffs now fighting for their lives.

I won't change my stance that it would be a dumb move to put him in, if Brad went down, when he already stated he didn't feel ready to play. Obviously its a situation where they really don't come out ahead in the matter...so if that's the case, just play it as safe as you can.