Thread: Nelson Leaving?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 06:54 PM   #76
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
So one mistake (in the eyes of Nelson) by Cuban as a co-GM/Financial decision maker is enough to give Nelson the right to just up and quit, and you to not blame him?

Man, we should hold all our GM's and Coaches to such standards. Nellie would have been gone before he even got started for drafting Anstey.

For someone who likes to try and identify the young and "bandwagon" Mavs fans, your obcession with all things Nash and Nellie and your unwillingness to move on makes you look like even less of a fan, and perhaps even the worst kind of fan, one whose allegiances are split.
"One mistake"? Wow, that's quite a way to qualify it. I guess taking Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan was also "one mistake," in retrospect.

Lookit, when you have so few superstars per team as the NBA has, you have to be bat-shit crazy to make a mistake like that. It is "one mistake" that should rob you of all credibility.

The rest of your rant I can't comprehend, so I won't bother.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote