View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 12:33 PM   #49
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Stojakovic Asks Kings to Trade Him

Quote:
Originally posted by: V2M
It's obviously a moot point as someone pointed out, Maloofs will never trade him to Dallas.

But just for argument sake, Peja (as a combo of both his talent & contract) is easily the best SF in the league that money can buy.
If we can find a way to get him here without trading Dirk, we should do it.

Given Sacramento's roster, they probably wouldn't want Terry, Harris or any of our centers. So, along with some expiring contracts, a future #1, some cash considerations, they can pick any two of the four swingmen: Stack, Fin, Daniels & JHo. I'd do that in a NY minute!

I'd take Shawn Marion, Tayshaun Prince and Ron Artest over Peja any day. Guys who are more defensive minded. Sure Peja is the better shooter between all of those guys but i'd like my power foward to be someone whose committed to the defensive end. Peja is just another player who plays like a 2 guard but is in a 3 or a 4's body. Great shooter though.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote