View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 02:52 PM   #891
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
If you think it's bad here, wait till you see Twitter.

What is a real fan in your opinion? I'm all ears if you know of a place where people are positive yet also hold the team they love and are invested in accountable while discussing everything about them.

Start blocking some of the ones that really consistently bother you? I don't love every annoyed hot take about the team either and I hope that people are at least trying to find balance between the hate and positivity.
A real fan can have any opinion. Never have I said that fans have to be a certain way.

I was just raised differently, maybe. My parents told me that if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing. In other words, don't yuck anyone's yum. It's impossible to read the constant negativity and toxicity on DM.com and Twitter while still cheering for the Mavs. That's the truth. Hell, we can't even have a discussion of an underwhelming trade like the Redick trade without people bringing up that Luka is going to leave us and we might as well salt our own earth. It's all bad. People that believe in the Mavs are wrong. The only right answer is to give up on the Mavs-- and yet stick around to whine about how bad it is to be a Mavs fan.

That's not to say that everything the Mavs do is good, but the constant whining in every thread has not actually improved the Mavs play/roster one bit. It has, however, made it extremely difficult to find a positive Mavs fan community.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-29-2021 at 02:55 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote