View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 07:23 PM   #902
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I don’t want to see RC go; he and Luka alone give us a shot in any playoff series. I’m honestly not sure what to do about KP— they have far more information internally about his personality, work ethic, injuries, etc.

I love the Mavs. I have been very vocal over the years about my reservations regarding the “triangulation” of MBT as an impediment to ultimate team building success. I think there have even been instances of different MBT members almost working at cross purposes (Rondo trade, Giannis/Larkin draft fiasco)

I honestly think that a lot of this can be later at the feet of Cuban. I think he thinks he’s wayyyy smarter than he is. And I would imagine that guys like Riley and quite a few others laugh at his “basketball acumen” and “salesmanship” behind his back. He just tries way too hard. I truly appreciate Cubans loyalty, especially to Dirk. But if he really wanted to win he would fire Donnie this offseason, hire Masai and get the F’ out of the way. I just trust that his ego would never allow that.
It's nice to know others think this about Cubes. I also believe that the MBT aren't always working hand in hand.

I do not want to see a Jerry Jones type situation with Cubes.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote