View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 12:16 AM   #157
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The way I'm seeing it, if the Cowboys win they are locked in at the five seed. It would go:

1) Giants
2) Caro
3) Arizona or Minny/Chicago
4) Arizona or Minny/Chicago
5) Dallas
6) Atlanta

Either the Vikings or the Bears could finish at 10-6, while the best the Cards could finish is 9-7. If there are 9-7 ties, I haven't looked closely at the tiebreakers. But I'd say it's pretty likely that if the Cowboys win they will play Arizona.

And that's good, because we owe them a playoff whipping.

Next up would be the Giants. If we win that and Carolina loses to the 3/6 seed...I guess we could possibly have one more game at Texas Stadium!

EDIT: Whoops! The Cowboys would only be the 5 seed if Atlanta loses next week. They play STL, so that's probably not likely.

So the Cowboys would play the 3 seed, and then Caro if they win.

Last edited by chumdawg; 12-22-2008 at 12:19 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote