View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #31
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
i assume youre talking about the ball choo hit which i was very impressed with. The funny thing is my actually has incredible range for a 3rd basemen.

Very encouraging to see salty hit well right handed(i know the homer was left handed) My fantasy team is rangers heavy so i need them to do well.

The pitching looked great though cj topping out at 92 is a little scary. Hopefully he just needs to get in the flow though if he can control it better id still live with that.
CJ said in an interview during spring training that he's focusing on locating his fastball rather than maximizing his velocity. I'm not worried about CJ at all, he was ridiculous in spring training.

As to your point above, that's just one of the great things about them moving him to third. He still has a plus arm for the position, and now he goes from having terrible range at short to plus range at third. He made two plays at third that never get made last year, and Andrus made one at short that Young never makes. That's going to make such a huge difference this season.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote