Thread: Jeremy Lin....
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #885
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I wonder what MavKiki would have to say about this. He/she was pretty plugged in to the NY scene.
I'm obviously not MavKiki... but I can try to inform you.

The Knicks screwed up big time. The Knicks FO told him to test the FA market and try to get as much money as possible. They did not expect Houston or anyone else to throw this kind of money at him and most of the NY media tries to paint Lin as the bad guy who won't chose the team that birthed his career.

The most amusing part of all this is the Knicks don't give a damn about loyalty, it's all about money and the amount of money they could have made with Lin would have eclipsed Lin's salary if they chose the match. I can assure you JKidd did not go to NY to mentor Raymond Felton. It was all for Lin and I can't blame the kid, he got paid.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote