View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 07:56 AM   #43
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Up 24pts with 5 mins left, I would haved been getting Hardy up to check in. He's being trained to go out there and get his shots up because all his mins are meaningless to the outcome. He's not being asked to show his ability to play within the system when it matters. Seems like a big step for growth. He came in looking like Kobe.

I'll take something over nothing, but we have a B2B and we left some guys in really late after they had pulled their guys. I'm taking SD out around the 4:30 mark and putting in the bench guys.

Luka and Tim playing and hustling on defense has made a big difference. Josh even mentioned it after the game.

A lot of shit talk between players. Luka and Booker as usual. Green and Lee, Payne and Maxi. Fun game

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote