Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 02:51 PM   #348
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
100% agree, but I'm called a pessimist. I predict we'll end up 6th, which gives us a 34.1% of drafting 7 or 8. About a 1 in 3 chance of being bumped down.

With 31 games left and Conley and maybe even Booker out for the rest of the season, I find it difficult to believe that we'll be able to out-tank Suns and Grizz unless we develop some injuries or trade away some talent.
Pessimist!

Maybe after the All-Star break we'll start to see them sit our starters some? One can hope. I'll believe it when I see it though. Give Barnes a couple of well-timed games off, especially against Memphis on the 10th of March. If we lose to them we split the season series. Of course Barnes hit the game winner against them last time, which could come back to haunt...

I'll be pleasantly surprised if we can manage 5th. 6th is probably most likely. Suns and Grizz will be tough to out tank so its going to be the tier of Bulls, Nets, Lakers, Hornets and maybe Jazz we have to out-lose. Should be doable barring any other major injuries for those teams or another 3-4 game winning streak on our part.

Last edited by mac222b; 01-29-2018 at 03:01 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote