Thread: reggie bush
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 09:11 PM   #23
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

He is 6 5 runs a 4.4 to 4.5 is an incredible athlete, has great hands. Pretty much all the things that made people think Jones could be a receiver but VY would be better than Jones. He is a better runner. Not faster but much more elusive and powerful as far as avoiding tackles. I think VY will be fine as a qb. Its just that if that fails he could be a receiver as a fall back. My main point is that Bush is overvalued right now. He is not what he is made out to be. I have heard many even some on this board muse that he me may be the best college fb player ever. That is ridiculous. He isnt a top 10 rb ever and as far as a best college player ever discussion would go he isnt the best player in his own backfield. He can win the heisman this year. That is fine but even that isnt as cut and dried as its made out to be.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote