View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #29
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Looks worse then it is. Unfortunately, for the Kings, it looks intentional and unnecessary.
That's what it comes down to. It looked intentional and the league wasn't going to let that slide. Not when you're talking about Ron Artest.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to write the game off as a loss though. It's times like this when a Martin or Garcia step up and kill you. I admit it's unlikely the Kings win but I wouldn't write it off just because Artest won't be playing.

I still can't get over that Sacramento article (I'm forgetting her name right now) where it talked about hurting the players intentionally.